Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 30, 2017

RBTL Presents: A Dark Journey Into The Light by Josef; #OnSale, #99Pennies, #LimitedTime



¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)
✮ (¸.•´✶ (¸.•` a dark Journey into the light by Josef Smith

Blurb/Synopsis:

A dark Journey into the light is an interesting and thought provoking read for anyone who has questioned urges and desires familiar to us all. I spent sixty years of my life in “limbo” trying to understand what was driving me to explore every fantasy I could find. We all enjoy sex but the book provides interesting insights into the workings of the mind of a sex addict. We are much more than what we feel, and less than what we think. This book explores what is possible when we find balance between the two. This is not a story of finding redemption through “finding God”. It’s simply the story of finding myself.


ON SALE for .99¢ LIMITED TIME ONLY

Book Links:

**************
Josef 

a dark Journey into the light was a lifetime in the making and more than 2 years in the writing. One of the biggest issues in life is sex and people usually make a choice. They either follow their desires, or they don't. This book looks at the issues that arose, and the conflict of emotions I had to deal with when I chose both, although it more correctly felt like they chose me.

Life became an exercise in learning about myself by exploring what "lies beneath" as it reared it’s head and found it’s way to the surface. There was no way around the exploration because the battle for supremacy raging between the two was inside me. What was the war all about and what would become of me? I am so much more than what I feel, and much, much less than what I think. This book is my journey of continuing self-discovery as I move through the mystery we call life.

The book is an autobiography so it's pretty much all about me and who I am. I suppose there are a few small things that aren't covered. For instance, I like dogs and horses and I love gardening. I'm a country boy and grew up with spiders and snakes, and although I'm not keen on spiders if one crawls up my trouser leg they don't freak me out either. A snake up the trouser leg though would be a different story! Think “a hillbilly version of River Dance.” I love long hikes over the mountains or across the plains. Just as long as I'm walking somewhere, but at times I wonder if I'm just trying to leave something behind.

Author Links: 


Amazon Author Page ~ http://amzn.to/2fF7gPx
Facebook ~ http://bit.ly/2fF8Z7O Personal Page 
Facebook ~ http://bit.ly/2qwgHEX Author Page 
Twitter ~ https://twitter.com/lifeofjosef @lifeofjosef


Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.