Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Its Bitsy Book Bits Presents: Wet by Ashley Rostock; #BookSpotlight, #OutNow



Book Spotlight
Title: Wet
Series: Love In Lone Star Book #1
Release Date: December 26, 2016

Synopsis:

I’ve always been Miranda Phillips, the town pariah. Growing up with neglectful parents, having sought attention from all the guys that were willing to give it to me, I wasn't the most well-behaved kid in Lone Star. Not to mention all of the juvenile delinquent acts I’ve committed in my past. 

But now I am Lone Star’s only reporter and I’ve come a long way from being that lost, troubled girl. Even if most of the town still judged me for it. I don’t allow anyone to get in the way of what I want. Including Ryan John. So when I corner him in a dark hallway and get him to succumb to the sizzling attraction between us, I know I’m playing with fire.

***

I’ve successfully avoided her for two months but I haven't forgotten how she tastes or what she feels like in my arms. And when I get sent a mysterious letter from some company wanting to buy my thousand shares of water rights that have been in my family for over a hundred years, I’m convinced that there is no one…err, better equipped, to help me than Lone Star's reporter, Miranda Phillips. 

I know how desperately she wants me and this letter gives me all the reason I need to spend one night with the girl from the wrong side of town. One night in exchange for her tight investigative skills. And believe me, she's tight, in more ways than one. Just one night. Because Miranda is trouble and being on the city council, as well as guardian to my younger brother and sister, means I can't afford trouble. 

Even if it comes packaged just the way I like.

AMAZON BUY LINK: 




Purchase Links

Amazon US -  http://amzn.to/2to4Me1



Teasers:





Other Books by Ashley Bostock:



Author Bio:

I'm a Colorado Native and still live here! I find myself writing Colorado as the setting for most of my books. I love reading any chance I get - M. O'Keefe, Rachel Gibson, Karen Robards and Jennifer Probst are some of my faves! I love traveling - in a wanderlust's eyes, I have hardly touched the world but to those that rarely travel, I've been everywhere.

Stalker Links:

I'm super-active on Instagram - if you want to follow me there: www.instagram.com/ashleybostock

If you want to stay in the know about my new releases, sign up for my newsletter at this address: http://eepurl.com/beVCPX

You can stalk me on Twitter and Facebook or my website! Happy Reading!

www.ashleybostock.com  **** www.facebook.com/authorashleybostock

Presented By:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.